September 25, 2011

Been Awhile

Wow!  I feel so bad for not blogging for over two months.  I've so missed it and my blog friends, but it has been a super crazy few months.  My husband and I purchased our 'forever' home and have been busy getting it in order.  We have still yet to move in, but we are getting oh so close to making the move.  Its been a lot of work, but we are excited that we have had a chance to fix it up and make it our own.  I'll show pictures when I have some good things to show.  I have a feeling that there will be PLENTY of opportunities for some craftiness in this new home as sticker shock on decor items is making me remember why I love crafting!

On another note, it has come to my attention that in my absence my account was hacked.  I don't think anything bad happened, but if anyone recieved a message from me in the last two months, I'm sorry, and do know it was not me.  I do hope that the message was false and I can resume my normal blog messaging.

On a happier note, I'm hoping that we will get moved into our new home soon so I can start crafting up a storm making it pretty :)  I hope everyone has been well and hope I can get back to regular blogging soon.

Have a great evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always great to hear from you!