February 12, 2011

For the LOVE of Shoes

I may have mentioned a few times on this blog that I have a slight addiction to shoes.  Ok I LOVE shoes.  Especially those with heels.  Since my collection hasn't seemed to spill onto my blog I thought in honor of Valentines Day I would share my love, my love of shoes that is. You see I went shopping today and I scored big time.  Yes, four pair of shoes!  How exciting is that.  I really think at one point I squealed with a little joy while checking out.  And for the sake of my hubs, don't worry they all came from the clearance rack :) 

I don't know about you, but shoes are one thing that you don't have to worry about not fitting into a year from now.  True styles may change, but it doesn't matter if you ate too much during the holidays!    So, here are my new shoes that I've added to my collection today. 






Oh, by the way, I went into DSW to get some flats.  Somehow I walked out with all heels! 

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always great to hear from you!