May 3, 2011

Teal Accents

Change is happening everywhere!  The next on my agenda is my living room.  It is long overdue for a face lift and some brightening up.  I'm currently leaning toward something much lighter (currently a burnt orange); neutral tones with some peacock blue highlights might just be it.  I've been playing around with some options.  Here is my first thought.
1. Frameless Mirros ~ Pottery Barn
2. Viceroy Velvet Curtain ~ Anthropologie
3. Bubbles ceramic side table ~ West Elm
4. Chesterfield Loveseat ~ Ballard Design
5. Peacock Pillow ~ Amazon
6. Caufield Pillow ~ Amazon
7. Siena floor lamp ~ Pottery Barn
8.  Hudson coffee table ~ Pottery Barn
9.  Safari rug ~ West Elm
Ok, so now that I'm drooling over this kind of eclectic living space, I need to get working on being creative because this is certainly not a budget friendly list of items. 

Back to the drawing board to come up with more ideas.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always great to hear from you!